[IDS] Invitation to TCG Hardcopy WG call - 15 December 2009

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:10:16 UTC 2009

Members of the PWG Imaging Device Security WG are cordially
invited to our TCG Hardcopy WG teleconference tomorrow:

Tuesday 15 December 2009 6-7pm PST / 9-10pm EST
        (Wednesday 16 December 11am-12pm JST)

NOTE:  With permission of the TCG Board of Directors, this meeting
will be open to both members and non-members of TCG.
Non-members are invited to the discussion for their input and their
potential interest in joining TCG.

If you need bridge information, send a note to me or Brian Smithson.

6:00 pm Roll Call/Agenda Review/Volunteer for taking notes
6:03 pm Approve Minutes of Prior Meetings
6:05 pm Briefing
- Activities in Japan (IPA, JRF, JBMIA, Printer vendor)
- Relationship with IEEE Printer WG
6:20 pm Explanation and Discussion
- Charter draft v2.2 and current status of approving in TC/BoD
- Chair and Sponsoring Developers candidate confirmation
- Recruiting new members
- Future meeting plan
7:00 pm Adjourn

- Ira (Co-Chair, TCG Hardcopy WG)