[IDS] updated plenary and agenda slides for the F2F -- PLEASE REVIEW

Brian Smithson brian.smithson at ricoh-usa.com
Thu Mar 25 19:28:44 UTC 2010

Many changes were made to the plenary and agenda slides.

I don't think there are any problems with the new plenary slides, but
please give the a quick check and let me or Joe know about any problems
ASAP. We need to submit them to the PWG chair. The updated plenary
slides are here:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/Presentation/2010-04-07_IDS_plenary.pdf

There are quite a few changes to the IDS F2F meeting agenda slides. I
took a best guess at the agenda organization and timing. Please review
and comment to me or Joe in the next week or so. The updated agenda
slides are here:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/Presentation/2010-04-08_IDS_F2F.pdf

In case you were not on the conference call, please note that we plan to
continue the IDS meeting into the afternoon time slot, ending by 3:30PM.

--
Regards,
Brian Smithson

believed to be clean.