[IDS] MFP technical community (for PP development) kick-off meeting

Brian Smithson bsmithson at ricohsv.com
Mon Sep 17 17:12:04 UTC 2012

As some of you know, and a few of you participated, there was a kick-off
meeting of the MFP Technical Community for developing a new protection
profile for MFPs. IPA and NIAP led the meeting. No major decisions were made
and no new draft was distributed. Murata-san will be presenting the draft as
it stands during the conference this week here in Paris. We will figure out
how to go from there next week and beyond.

In the meantime, we did decide that we'll use the CCUF TeamLab site for
collaboration. there is an MFP Technical Community project there. You can
follow it, but if you want to actively participate, then send me an email
and I'll add you to the project (sorry, there is no other way).

--
Regards,
Brian Smithson
bsmithson at ricohsv.com