[IDS] MFP TC meeting at PWG IDS: document posted for review

Brian Smithson bsmithson at ricohsv.com
Fri Aug 2 17:31:42 UTC 2013

I've posted a new draft Protection Profile for review and discussion at next
week's F2F.

Since it is an MFP Technical Community activity and not a PWG activity, it's
posted to the MFP TC site. Go here for the announcement and link to the
draft PP:
https://ccusersforum.teamlab.com/products/projects/messages.aspx?prjID=239468&id=256214

You'll need to be a member of the CCUF to access it, so if you're not
currently a member (or, ahem, you forgot your password or never logged in),
just send me a reply and I'll fix things up.

You'll also need to be a member of the MFP TC if you want to post comments.
If you're not a member of the TC (or, ahem, you're not sure), let me know
and we'll sort that out. You can still view the document if you're not a TC
member, but you do need to have an active CCUF account to get to that point.

At the F2F, we'll:

  * Do a walkthrough of the whole document,
  * Discuss any comments that have been posted to the TC,
  * Discuss a few other "known issues", and
  * Take new comments.

You haven't had this much fun since the last time you read a PWG semantic model!

--
Regards,
Brian Smithson
bsmithson at ricohsv.com