[IDS] [IDS} No conference call on Monday 12/1

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 16:07:47 UTC 2014

Hi Joe,

I think you've lost the thread of our conference schedules.

Out last IDS and IPP calls were on 17 November.  Skipping the Thanksgiving
holiday week, that means SM and Cloud on 1 December and IDS and IPP on
8 December (last calls of the year) and then 5 January (see IPP WG minutes
from 17 November).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com