[IDS] No IDS Conference Call Today

Sukert, Alan Alan.Sukert at xerox.com
Mon Aug 31 11:26:05 UTC 2015

I haven't had time to work on the updated IDS charter since the Face-to-Face Meeting a couple of weeks ago, so there really isn't anything to meet about today. For that reason I am cancelling the IDS Conference Call scheduled for today.

Keeping things in sequence I will schedule the next IDS Conference Call to review the proposed charter update reflecting our new "hibernation" status four weeks from today - Sep 28 - at our regular time of 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT (two weeks from today is Rosh Hashana and I will not be available).

Thanks

Alan