[IDS] Reconfirmation of IEEE 2600?

Don Wright don at standards-strategies.com
Wed Aug 16 10:02:55 UTC 2017

Just to be clear, Std 2600 is the one that is expiring at this point.  It
is not a protection profile rather it is foundational -- defining terms,
describing scenarios, etc.

I think the .1, .2, .3, and .4 standards (the protection profiles) are 2 or
more years out.

 [image: cid:image001.png at 01CDDABE.8E8896D0]

*Don Wright, President*
Standards Strategies, LLC
10420 Vista Hills Blvd
Louisville, KY  40291

don at standards-strategies.com
+1 859-396-7812

President, IEEE Standards Association

Member, IEEE Board of Directors

Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors

Past Chair, IEEE Admission & Advancement Committee

Past Chair, INCITS Executive Board