Review home work assignments on:
- Charter text for IETF WG (Carl-Uno)
- Requirements (Don)
- Attributes (Bob, Roger, Scott, Tom)
- Use of Directory (Keith, Scott)
- Using SVRLOC protocol and/or LDAP to locate printers?
- Alternative ways of using HTTP for printing?
Preparations for San Jose BOF on December 12:
- Check agenda
- Check planned participation
- Determine which Internet-Drafts we want to submit by Friday
Potential overlap with IETF FAX activities:
- Compare charter texts and other input
Plan further work between now and San Jose
If you have further subjects you want to have covered, please send a
message to the list with your wishes ASAP.
701 S. Aviation Blvd.
El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
E-mail: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com