Proposed IETF Charter, Version 2 -Reply

Scott Isaacson Scott_Isaacson at novell.com
Wed Nov 20 11:05:24 EST 1996

Thanks Carl-Uno, the charter looks good.

There was an earlier concern about prototypes.  Not contractually
obligating Novell to anything, I can reasonably expect that we will be
working on not only prototypes of this but actually folding it back into our
products.  At our October press release we stated that it is our intent to
move our products to implement whatever standard emerges from this
process.

Scott

Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com