0.92 review comments [by Roger and Scott]

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Nov 21 21:08:00 EST 1996

Tom,

You wrote:

> Subject: Re: 0.92 review comments [by Roger and Scott]
>
> Here are my comments on Roger's and Scott's comments.
> Lines with no preceding > are my comments.

Funny, but I can't seem to find the original messages by Roger
and Scott in the IPP mailing list archives.

There's a lot of discussion going on in those messages that would
be very good for us to see, particularly since it deals with the
expected "HTTP flows" of messages, etc.  Recall that this situation
was discussed during the last IPP telecon.

Were those messages posted to the IPP list?

	...jay