Are "embellishments" really desirable right now?

Are "embellishments" really desirable right now?

Robert Herriot robert.herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Fri Nov 22 19:59:22 EST 1996

I agree. I was not suggesting that embellishments should be an IPP attribute in this version.

Number-up typically has some default embellishment and I think that is sufficient for most people.

The primary issue is how to denote that number-up is not wanted. Tom and I suggested 'none' because
1 could suggest number-up default embellishments with 1 page per impression.

Bob Herriot