IPP> Document IDs for IPP drafts

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Nov 25 19:25:07 EST 1996

Harald & the IETF Agenda Team,

in the updated BOF Agenda for IPP (originally called LDPA) on Thursday
December 12 (submitted to IETF by Harald), we did not have the actual
document titles yet.

Below are the two titles now allocated by the IETF:

Requirements:   draft-wright-ipp-req-00.txt
IPP Draft:      draft-isaacson-ipp-info-00.txt

Can you please update the Agenda document with these titles please.

I have not seen the previous Agenda update yet, but I assume it takes a
while to get through the pipeline. In case it got lost under way here is a copy:

--
Agenda for BOF on Internet Printing Protocol in IETF San Jose Meeting

December 12, 1996, 1:00 - 3:00 pm.

Introduction				                (10 mins)

History and Requirements				(30 mins)

        - Existing standards for printing
        - Current user and technology requirements
        - Proposed Charter for IPP

Proposal for the Internet Printing Protocol		(30 mins)

	- Work to date in the Printer Working Group (PWG)
        - Presentation of the IPP draft document

Discussion and Resolution of Issues (if possible)	(30 mins)

	- Needs to coordinate with other IETF projects?
	- Security Requirements for IPP?
	- Other issues?

Wrap-up					                (10 mins)
	- Summary of discussion
	- List remaining issues to be resolved
	- Home work assignments
	- Make recommendation about further progress in IETF

Related documents

Requirements:   draft-wright-ipp-req-00.txt
IPP Draft:      draft-isaacson-ipp-info-00.txt

------

Thanks,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros