IPP> Agenda for December 4 Phone Conference

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Dec 2 19:36:56 EST 1996

Hi,

here is my proposed Agenda for our Wednesday Phone Conference:

- Check that we are ready for the BOF next week.

        - Presentations (Don and Scott - Drafts for review)
        - Potential issues that we should be prepared to discuss
        - Material to bring to San Jose
        - Latest news on participation
        - Will we try to meet in San Jose apart from the BOF?

- Comments on the published IETF draft for IPP

        (Suggested that we all work from the published draft in .PDF format)
        - List major concerns
        - Start up an issues list

- Scenarios

        - Need for scenarios
        - Volonteers for contributions on scenarios

- Security

        - Comments on IBM and Xerox contributions on IPP security

- Planning

        - Plans for next IPP meeting in Albuquerque

-----

As usual, if you have comments on the Agenda, write to the DL in advance.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd.