here is my proposed Agenda for our Wednesday Phone Conference:
- Check that we are ready for the BOF next week.
- Presentations (Don and Scott - Drafts for review)
- Potential issues that we should be prepared to discuss
- Material to bring to San Jose
- Latest news on participation
- Will we try to meet in San Jose apart from the BOF?
- Comments on the published IETF draft for IPP
(Suggested that we all work from the published draft in .PDF format)
- List major concerns
- Start up an issues list
- Need for scenarios
- Volonteers for contributions on scenarios
- Comments on IBM and Xerox contributions on IPP security
- Plans for next IPP meeting in Albuquerque
As usual, if you have comments on the Agenda, write to the DL in advance.
701 S. Aviation Blvd.
El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
E-mail: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com