IPP> Job Templates (Retry)

Robert Herriot robert.herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Tue Dec 17 21:18:41 EST 1996

If one of the formats returned is HTML form, you get what you want, a
collection of attributes, a default value, and many attributes with a list of
potential values. In the HTML form, the default value need not be the
first.

Bob Herriot