rdebry at us.ibm.com rdebry at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 20 08:51:24 EST 1996

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

Following the thread of mail that has been annotated and re-sent several times
does get confusing.  It appears that different mail readers handle annotations
and line endings differently making it even harder.  I have adopted the
technique of manually keying in my comments on someone elses mail with my
intials <<RKD>> at the front of each line. If this is confusing, I will try
something else.   Perhaps someone has a sugegstion that we could all adopt taht
would help this problem.
---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 12/20/96 06:43

        babakj @ MICROSOFT.com
        12/19/96 11:50 AM