Agenda for IPP Meeting on January 9, 1997
The following topics need to be covered:
- Short report from the San Jose meeting for those who were not there.
- Revisit the subject of the IETF Charter.
Please check the comments on the DL recently
- Check up on status of the subgroup progress.
Seems that not much has happened over the holidays, we need to get
- Look at Scott's new split of the previous Working Document.
Look under Contributions-for-discussion in the archive
- Go through our issues list and try to see which ones we believe are
squared away and which needs futher work.
Scott will provide an updated list at the meeting
- Check up on our IPP Web page development.
- Check up on prototyping activities.
- Make a more detailed plan for the next few months, and agree on home work
assignments for the subgroups.
I expect to use part of the meeting time for individual subgroup
discussions, with report back to the whole group before the day is over. I
expect that one ad hoc subgroup will be tasked with coming up with a
revised IETF charter text.
Hope to see most of you next week.