Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Mon Jan 6 04:24:06 EST 1997

> I just don't see the bulk of the market using firewalls against their
> own people.

most of the people I know who have to deal with firewalls
(other than those whose job it is to maintain security) do seem to
feel that those firewalls are, to some degree, being used against them

rather than expressing it in terms of firewalls, let's put it another way:

ability to circumvent site security policy is not a feature

Keith