IPP> What is it we really need?

Babak Jahromi babakj at MICROSOFT.com
Mon Jan 6 17:18:52 EST 1997

All these complicated caching and proxying won't be implemented unless
they work with Netscape Navigator, and Internet Explorer. If you guys
write to the same APIs as these browsers do, you don't have to worry
about these usage models, since they will have to accomodate you, rather
than vice versa.

Babak