IPP> PRO,MOD> User model for clients

Babak Jahromi babakj at MICROSOFT.com
Tue Jan 28 23:27:08 EST 1997

No, you are making too many consclusions here. No once said having just
a plain browser and a plain Web server can magically realize IPP! On the
server side, you will obvisouly have to implment a CGI, ISAPI, etc. On
the client side you will have to add a driver. But the argument is that
using the existing "stock" Internet client and server software makes
implementing these components far easier than diving down to TCP
programming.

Babak