IPP> SEC - Phone conference on 970214

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Feb 11 19:27:44 EST 1997

As agreed in our SEC meeting on February 7, we will hold a phone conference
for the SEC subgroup on Thursday, February 14, at 1pm Pacific time.

The conference number is:

	1-800-857 5607

with passcode:

	cmanros

We will follow up on our previous discussions, and probably move on to
discuss more about commercial transactions, which we never got to talk
about in detail in the previous meeting.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com