Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Feb 17 20:31:34 EST 1997

Suggested Agenda for IPP Phone Conference 970219 - 1 - 3:30 pm Pacific Time

Review the latest versions of and comments on:

- Scenario/Requirements document (Peter Zehler)

- Model and Semantics document (Bob Herriot/Scott Isaacson)

Comments on latest thinking on Protocol (Roger deBry)

Report from Security subgroup (Roger deBry)

Check consensus of getting Steve Zilles as co-chair for the IEF WG

As previously announced, it looks like I will be unable to attend the
conference this week, so it will be led  by Scott Isaacson.

Call-in: 1-423-673-6712
Access Code: 190148