Bill Wagner bwagner at digprod.com
Wed Feb 19 09:32:02 EST 1997

     I think Tom has made some valid points. I would request more
     information on why "We need to keep each operation semantically simple
     -no overloading of separate semantic operations onto one IPP operation."

     Without indicating the operational requirements for this dictate, it
     seems more like a religious statement than a clear requirement. On the
     other hand, the returning of status information which would be
     requested anyway seems quite reasonable.

     Bill Wagner, DPI