IPP>MOD - Updated Diagram

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Thu Feb 27 15:34:27 EST 1997

If you are going to show the Windows case, then there are two ways.  In
both cases an application connects directly with an IPP client. Then
either have another case with the intervening  Windows pieces, or have
a separate diagram to explode the application box for the Windows
case.