Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Mar 3 21:31:31 EST 1997

Proposed Agenda for IPP Conference Call 970305

- Review any further proposals for changes to the Requirements document
  (Deadline Wednesday)

- Discuss and try to agree on what should go into the Model vs. Protocol
documents

- Review latest development in the Security subgroup

- Decide on kick-off for the Prototyping subgroup and choose a subgroup
whip (Peter Zehler has offered to take it on, any other candidates?)

- Spend any remaining time trying to solve a couple of more issues on the
Model issues list (still many to go through for our next Internet-Draft).

Following are the details for the IPP conference call:
(details same as previous calls)

Phone no.:  1-423-673-6712
Time: 4:00 PM EST to 6:30 PM EST
Partipicant access code:  190148

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com