Patrick Powell papowell at dickory.sdsu.edu
Fri Mar 7 21:10:49 EST 1997

yes,  I this is,  I believe,  the intentions of the group,
as well as ensuring that a 'gateway' facility is possible.

Patrick

	From: "Steve Zilles" <szilles at Adobe.COM>

	> There's no intent to "saddle IPP with LPR".  My idea is that the WG
	> should show how to implement LPR functionality on top of IPP (i.e. how
	> to translate LPR to IPP).

	So, if I understand this correctly, you are asking we insure the
	functionality present in LPR is not lost in going to IPP and that we
	present an outline of one mapping of LPR functionality to IPP.

	        Steve