IPP> REQ - Comments/issues on Feb 17 (01a) Requirements docu

IPP> REQ - Comments/issues on Feb 17 (01a) Requirements docu

Steve Zilles szilles at Adobe.COM
Mon Mar 10 21:23:52 EST 1997

At the IPP Phone conference last Wednesday, there was a discussion of
whether the Requirements and the Scenarios correctly reflected the
groups goals for version 1.0. We tried to do some checking of this in
real time and found this unproductive. Therefore, we were all challenged
to review the requirements and scenarios and nominate topics for removal
from the 1.0 time frame. These suggestions are due by Tuesday, 3/11 so
they can be discussed at the Wednesday phone call.
        Steve Z.