IPP> SEC - Phone Conference 970313

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Mar 10 21:30:45 EST 1997

SEC Phone Conference - 970313

We will hold the next phone conference for the SEC subgroup on
Thursday, March 13, at 10am Pacific time (duration up to two hours).

Agenda items:

- Discuss the outline of the new proposed SEC document

- Review new input from Roger on how to get the 3rd dimension included

- Review new input from Daniel and Carl-Uno

- Discuss what should go on our issues list for security?

Check for new input on Wednesday evening!

----

The conference number is:

	1-800-857 5607

with passcode:

	cmanros

-----

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com