Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 20 09:41:19 EST 1997

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue: Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: rdebry at us.ibm.com
phone: 1-303-924-4080

Tom Hastings wrote:

Open issue 22, seeks to move this part of the conformance section
up front, since it is such an important feature of IPP and is
what will prevent the disaster with LPR/LPD that every manufacturer
extended it in different uncontrolled ways.  We need to show the
IETF that we have a solution.