Jeff Copeland jeff at boulder.qms.com
Fri Mar 28 18:04:52 EST 1997

Carl-Uno Manros wrote,

> Jeff,
>
> I hope that the other whips takes this as a good example and start cleaning
> up their acts, sorry folders, as well...  If they do so, I also hope that
> they notify you so we can keep the Web pages aligned... hint, hint...
>
> Carl-Uno

As I mentioned on the conference call this week, we are moving our office
during the Austin meeting.  Those doing cleanup and wanting it reflected
in the Web pages should warn me before noon Monday, mountain time.  That
will be the last time I'll be sure of being connected to the outside world
before our session at the Memphis meeting.  (I've been hearing grumbling
all day from our network guy across the hall:  "#$@$# Sprint #$@#$@% US

--
Jeffrey L Copeland			303-443-7227 x14
QMS, Inc,     4730 Walnut St, #202,     Boulder  CO 80303