IPP>PRO minutes of 4/21/97 teleconference

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Mon Apr 21 14:44:04 EDT 1997

The people attending today were:

Roger deBry
Tom Hastings
Bob Herriot
Carl-Uno Manros
Randy Turner

Bob Herriot outlined a proposal for the Application/IPP protocol which
he agreed to write up and distribute shortly in order to get comments.

Randy Turner agreed to ask Larry Masinter about the HTTP conformance
that IPP needs and make sure that the HTTP/1.1 document describes
conformance for an "origin server"

We also need to establish a regular meeting time. We should discuss
this at the IPP Wednesday teleconference.

Bob Herriot