ADM - Agenda for the IPP Phone Conference April 23, 1997
1) Discuss the content of the press release
It seems like high time to get it out considering that various journals
already has started writing about IPP, possibly triggered by the earlier
press release from Novell
2) Do we have any further comments or adjustments to Don's minutes from
Memphis before the deadline on April 25?
3) Report from the MOD subgroup.
4) Report from the PRO subgroup.
5) Report from the SEC subgroup.
Dial-in Number: 1-423-673-6712
Access code: 190148
Time: 4PM Eastern, 1PM Pacific
Duration: 2.5 hours
Participants: 20 Max
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com