Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri May 2 18:07:02 EDT 1997

Bob Herriot updated the table of IPP attributes and tags using
revison marks.  Again, the list is for the 2.0 Model document
and needs to be updated with the current Model group agreements.

I suggest that this table should be kept up to date and included in
the Model document.  The columns can be changed from tags to
the xxx-yyy attributes where each yyy is a different column.
This table will be a good work sheet for us and will help the reader
understand all the attributes at a glance.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        21504 May  2 22:04 ippatt20.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        22357 May  2 22:04 ippatt20.pdf

Tom