IPP> May 7, 1997 IPP Conference Call

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Wed May 7 18:15:07 EDT 1997

Carl-Uno,

As mentioned in the minutes of today's telecon:

> Jay Martin was asked to present more information on CPAP at the
> San Diego meeting.

I don't believe we set a date for my quickie presentation.  (As I recall,
this presentation and discussion should be limited to 30-60 minutes.)

Would my CPAP presentation be on Wednesday (May 14), or Thursday (May 15)?

As of this writing, I'm not scheduled to arrive in San Diego until
Wednesday evening, so I need to know right away whether my presentation
will be given on Wednesday or Thursday, in case I have to change my travel
plans.

Thanks.

	...jay