IPP>MOD - Multiple documents per job

Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Mon May 12 15:50:25 EDT 1997

Can you say more ... I'm not clear on exactly
what you are proposing?

Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: rdebry at us.ibm.com
phone: 1-303-924-4080

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 05/12/97 01:44
PM ---------------------------

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        05/12/97 01:38 PM
Please respond to ipp-owner at pwg.org @ internet

To: Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM, ipp @ pwg.org @ internet
cc:
Subject: Re: IPP>MOD - Multiple documents per job

Perhaps the fall back position is that all attributes are up front
in Create Jobs, and that an allowed value is "forward".  Then
a server knows that if the job has no forward values, it knows
all it needs to know about the job in advance.