Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Sat May 24 13:18:32 EDT 1997

Bob, I could meet on the 17th.

Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems
email: rdebry at us.ibm.com
phone: 1-303-924-4080

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 05/24/97 11:13
AM ---------------------------

        ipp-owner @ pwg.org
        05/22/97 04:25 PM
Please respond to ipp-owner at pwg.org @ internet

To: ipp @ pwg.org @ internet, Robert.Herriot @ Eng.Sun.COM @ internet
cc:
Subject: Re: IPP>PRO change of date for face-to-face meeting

I am unable to attend any time the week of 6/16-6/20.
Scott

>>> Robert Herriot <Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM> 05/22 2:52 PM >>>
June 10 and 11 didn't work out for the face-to-face meeting.

Please let me know if you can come to a face-to-face meeting for
the IPP protocol (transport and encoding) in the San Francisco Bay
Area on either Tuesday June 17 or Wednesday June 18.  There may
be the same preference as before for Tuesday to avoid conflict with
the regular IPP Wed. teleconference.

Bob Herriot