Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue May 27 19:43:25 EDT 1997

Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference - May 28, 1-3:30 pm PST

- Comments on IPP Document List and Draft IETF IPP Charter Text (Carl-Uno)

- Comments on the HTTP 1.1 Transport Mapping for IPP (Randy)

- Comments on Job Model synchronization Printer Model vs. IPP (Tom)

We expect to spend most of the time on Randy's document

The numbers for tomorrow are:

Call-in: 1-309-671-1035
Access: 190148

----

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com