IPP> MOD - document format question

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu May 29 18:00:36 EDT 1997

Scott,

If the boxed approach results in describing a single attribute in one
"row" in the plain text draft (as opposed to two rows in your example),
then perhaps the boxed approach might be an improvement over the existing
implementation.

If the boxed approach doesn't work, then how about a lean'n'mean tabular
approach, such as:

  1.0  xxx

      Description...

      Forms:

	Create request:	 xxx            (OPT/MAND/etc)
	Job object:	 xxx            (OPT/MAND/etc)
	Printer object:	 xxx            (OPT/MAND/etc)
	Default value:	 xxx            (OPT/MAND/etc)
	Supported:	 xxx-supported  (OPT/MAND/etc)
	Available:	 xxx-available  (OPT/MAND/etc)

Just a thought on alternatives here.

By the way, the fact that we have all these variations on attributes
is a bit scary and makes me wonder if we haven't gone over the top on
this part of the model.  ;-)

	...jay