JMP> Re: IPP> MOD JobState suggestion

Ron Bergman rbergma at dpc.com
Thu Jun 5 13:05:35 EDT 1997

Tom,

I agree that you new revised figure is correct.  But it has so
many lines and lines crossing that I doubt it is useful.

I propose that we keep the original figure, but show the two paths
to "Aborted", with the added text:

"The Canceled state can be entered from the Pending, Pending-Held,
Processing, or Processing-Stopped states."

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.