JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Mon Jun 9 14:12:12 EDT 1997

Paul,

Thanks for responding to Bob Herriot's questions.

> By Reference:
> I do not think that all the issues of print by reference have been
> thought out yet.

Can you shed some light on those issues not yet thought out?  Are there
other considerations/constraints that have not yet been presented on
this list that we should discuss?

> Type byte:
> This was suggested to me already. I am neutral on the subject. I did not
> make the change becuase it was not discussed in San Diego. There are a
> few question I have on it which I would like to see discussed before
> finalising.

What are the questions you have about typing as it has been proposed?
We should start discussing those questions immediately, given the
current date of this effort.

Whatever you and your colleagues at Microsoft can do to help further
the development of this standard would be greatly appreciated by all
the IPP participants.

	...jay