Scott Isaacson SISAACSON at novell.com
Mon Jun 23 14:29:51 EDT 1997

I have posted a new verion of the Directory Schema document and I have
sent a text version of the same to the IETF as
"draft-ietf-ipp-dir-schema-01.txt"

Look in:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DIR/ipp-directory-970612-ms6.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DIR/ipp-directory-970612.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DIR/ipp-directory-970612.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DIR/ipp-directory-970612.txt

ipp-directory-970612-ms6.doc  Is the MSWord6.0 version (no rev marks)
ipp-directory-970612.doc  Is the MSWord97 version (no rev marks)
ipp-directory-970612.pdf  Is the PDF version (no rev marks)
ipp-directory-970612.txt  Is the same as draft-ietf-ipp-dir-schema-01.txt

When commenting on this version, you can use ipp-directory-970612.pdf which
has line numbers.  I will be bringing about 20 paper copies of this to the
June 25-26 meetings.

Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com