Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Jun 27 19:15:34 EDT 1997

Hi,

considering that many of us have just spent two full days together and that
we are now all waiting for the outcome to be documented, plus the fact that
the upcoming holiday will mean that many may not be around anyway, I have
determined to cancel our weekly phone conference this coming week.

The next PWG IP Phone Conference will be held on July 9, by which time we
can expect to have documentated the Nashua, NH discussions.

I wish you all a nice holiday!

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com