IPP>PRO latest protocol document downloaded

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Tue Jul 15 17:59:26 EDT 1997

I have just downloaded the latest version of the protocol document,
dated July 14, 1997.

I have added the type byte the protocol. Otherwise, all changes to the
document are for clarification.

It is at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-970714.doc      MS Word V6.0
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-970714.ps       PostScript
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-970714-rev.doc  with revisions

I will download the text version in an hour or two.

Bob Herriot