IPP>PRO protocol document downloaded, text and new .doc file

IPP>PRO protocol document downloaded, text and new .doc file

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Tue Jul 15 20:39:55 EDT 1997

I just downloaded some files to the pwg site.  When I was creating the
text file, I found a small error in the examples section, so I
downloaded a new .doc and .ps file and overwrote the old ones.

The files are:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-970714.doc  new copy of MS Word V6
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-970714.ps   new copy of PostScript
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-970714.txt  text file for IETF