IPP> Identifying jobs in requests

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Jul 17 22:06:10 EDT 1997

Yes, it does appear that we have been in violent agreement all along,
that everyone now believes the target job URI must be specified at the
IPP protocol layer, regardless of the transport used.

It also sounds like we have consensus in support of the proposal
by Paul/Bob (that launched this interesting thread).

If we could only resolve all IPP issues this quickly!

	...jay