IPP>MOD - missing job template attributes

Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 18 13:25:49 EDT 1997

As I have been reviewing the model document this morning,
I looked to see what typical job properties we can associate
with a job in some of our existing systems. There were a
few that stood out.  I don't recall if there has been discussion
of these in our model work or not.  If we discussed all of these
and rejected them or handled them in some other manner
please excuse my forgetfulness -- it's old age!

Here are the attributes that I don't see in IPP:

Orientation  (portrait or landscape)

Color (print black and white on a color printer)

Roger K deBry
Senior Techncial Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems