IPP> Validate-Job for print by reference

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Fri Jul 18 15:59:05 EDT 1997

I'm having second thoughts about this too. The most that the Printer is likely
to do is verify that the URL is syntactically OK, but it doesn't verify
that the PDL for Print-Job is syntactically OK.

I agree with Roger, let's remove document-uri from Validate Job and have
it validate attributes and not document-related stuff.