IPP>MOD - missing job template attributes

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Fri Jul 18 17:03:30 EDT 1997

If I understand your explanation, the orientation is not to specify
that the desired layout of the output, but rather to state how existing
pages are already laid out, and that this parameter is only used as a
hint to number-up so that it does proper rotation for 2-up.   If that
is the case, why not just invent some more number-up values, e.g.
2-up-landscape.  Then 2-up means 2-up-portrait.

Bob Herriot