Randy Turner rturner at sharplabs.com
Fri Jul 25 14:41:51 EDT 1997

There is a new protocol document available at:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-protocol-00.txt

this document supercedes the draft-turner-ipp-trans-develop-00 document.

you can also access the main IETF page concerning IPP, with the latest
"published"
documents at:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ipp-charter.html

and of course the PWG home page at http://www.pwg.org/