IPP> MOD - new model document

Scott Isaacson SISAACSON at novell.com
Tue Jul 29 22:20:32 EDT 1997

I have posted the new model document.  Look in

new_MOD/ipp-model-970725.pdf
new_MOD/ipp-model-970725-rev.pdf
new_MOD/ipp-model-970725.rtf

My machine is crashing trying to generate the .txt  Could someone try it for
me
off of the rtf file?  If I can't get the .txt version I  can't send a new
one to the
IETF.  It should be called draft-ietf-ipp-model-04.txt.

Scott