IPP> MIME-types and alignment

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Aug 19 10:23:43 EDT 1997

At 06:54 AM 8/19/97 PDT, Roger K Debry wrote:
>If we take Keith's direction, do we need to register new MIME types
>to represent all of the PDLs currently in the model document? Who
>owns the responsibility to do this?
>
>Roger K deBry

I expect that we need to take on the job, we may potentially want to
depricate some which are not in use any more.  Alternatively, the companies
that own the various formats could be asked to do their own, but this could
take quite a while.

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com